Monday, March 06, 2006

To: The Happy Couple...

It’s now 3 days before my 25th birthday, and I still haven’t made plans to celebrate yet.

Last night, I loaded a big corrugated box into the car. It’s a long-overdue wedding present for the newly weds; a sweet and darling couple I got to know not long ago. I must say, the distinctive ‘senyum kambing’ is merely a façade to… a fiery and aspiring investment banker-cum-strategist extraordinaire.

So, that night he dropped me at my car that’s usually parked in front of Sara’s house, and transferred the goods to his boot as quickly as we could - I swear it might have looked like some illegal activity taking place! :P

Dear Shahrir and Mardiana,

Congratulations! I hope the gift has proven useful in your newly established household. All the best in the years ahead and may God bless you both with everything beautiful…

Kind regards,
Shukor

No comments: