Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mrs. Trunchbull

DBKL is back! Ever since they completed the road-widening works on Jalan Sri Semantan 1 to accommodate more parking spaces, the hungry men in blue has returned. This time, they brought Mrs. Trunchbull along to tow the cars away.

Ariff jokingly (I hope!) told the makcik to tow my car away, but got told off and asked to shut-up instead. Way to go ma’am!!! :P

Jokes aside, a car did get towed away. In fact, I was the one who sent a mass email to the whole office. Thinking that I will be doing the owner a favour by letting him/her know about the bad news, rather than having thought their car was stolen, I felt good… until the “read reply” messages started bouncing back furiously into my mailbox… I forgot to turn off the “Request Read receipt” mode!!! Not a pretty sight considering the number of staff in the group… Argh!!!

No comments: