Monday, January 23, 2006

Not the Typical Sunday

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache. I guess it's got something to do with the horrible nightmare I had, which I'm not gonna share. Shucks!

I bought another Apple wireless mouse yesterday. The old one died... of a stroke! Haha! The thing is, it switches on, I can tell by the red optical light, and it could still click, but it's not moving the cursor. So, I banged it somemore, thinking that it'll somehow work again? But now it's even more dead! To be honest, I don't blame it. Lately, I kept finding it on the floor, next to my bedside table where I normally keep it together with the keyboard. I must have accidentally knocked it off, everytime while sleeping. Makes me wonder how I sleep at night. :P

After that I met up with Lop in Souled Out for drinks. First thing he said, "I heard a funny story about you!". Turns out, Nub, a mutual friend mistook my sister's wedding last month, for mine. I actually thought it was funny?! And apparently I've got Eddie to thank, for coming up with this crap - you never fail to amuse me, exaggerator!!! :P Anyway, y'all will know when this eligible bachelor decides to get married... trust me! But for now, I'd like to remain single for awhile. At least until I sort my life out! :P

Back to reality...

Jon called at around 10, asking if I wanted to hang out. Somehow we couldn't decide where to go or what to do. Funny. All of a sudden, KL has turned out to be a boring place for us. I guess we've been out and about far too much already. Enough to qualify for the "Been there, done that, got the pic", line. In the end, I settled for a bottle of 1999 VOLNAY 1er Cru Burgundy and drank myself to sleep.

Talking about marriage, today was my neighbour's wedding reception. I must say we were never close, even though we live right next to each other. A typical girl next door, everybody seemed to know her, and quite a few of her friends know me too. Alas, reluctance was still thicker than the concrete fence that separates our houses. However, it didn't keep the rest of my family from going. To save face, I decided to stand by the fact that my head was about to explode anytime soon, as an excuse.

Meanwhile, I kept popping paracetamols to control the pain. When I felt better, I drove to my grandma's to pick up my cousin and brought him to my sister's, for my niece's 4th birthday. Not long after, I went back home and slept some more but the pain kept coming back. I seriously hope this pain will ease by the time I wake up tomorrow...

Goodnight!

No comments: