Friday, December 15, 2006

Secret Santa

I was so anxious to go to the office today. I wanted to know if my secret Santa has bought my Xmas present or not. I've been so worried for the past week as the presents were building up day-by-day and none had my name on it. Today was the day we'll open our presents.

When I got in, there was a crowd around the tree. Looks like everyone's anxious. I wiggled through and... there it was! A BIG shoebox size present with my name boldly pre-printed on the white address label. WHOAH! I almost let out a scream! heheh

I had to buy someone a gift too. I had trouble buying it as the person I got when we drew the lots was someone who I still haven't had the chance to get to know better, yet. I didn't even know his sense of humour, so, needless to say, anything from the sex shop was out of the question. :P

In the end, I bought something neutral, but nevertheless appropriate for the occasion. Anyway, hope the receipient likes it.

And to my secret Santa, thank you very much for the lounging flip-flops! I really like it!

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: