Monday, December 18, 2006

A New Beginning

I took delivery of my new car today... It was almost perfect! :P

The ride's superb. It takes corners like as if the tyres stick to the tarmac!

They kept the car in the showroom for so long, I was beginning to feel restless and annoyed. In fact, I was annoyed. Really annoyed. Annoyed annoyed annoyed!

To make it perfect, I need to retro-fit Xenon headlights (RMXX,000) and the Bluetooth handsfree kit (RMX,000k). They're so pricey!!! But I'm still determined (maybe not anytime soon) to get them.

By the way, I got to know this site from a friend: www.realoem.com. It's like a candy store for BMW enthusiasts.

Anyway, looks like i'm gonna be very busy this weekend. I figured that it needed to get an insight to what kind of life its owner lives. So, I'll be taking it for a spin, visiting places - for a quick introduction.

Mission Impossible 1: Getting pass them door bitches!

Insane.

2 comments:

iDAN said...

Mate!!...biler nak kasi bawak aku dalam keter ko!?!?

Shukor said...

Bila ko call aku and ajak lepak (which you never have) :P